Sunday, January 1, 2012

ME: My 2012 resolution


I will love even more the people I love now and who love me,
I will not miss any more the ones, who did not care enough to miss me,
I will smile more, to make up for the tears some cry out around the world,
I will cry more – for the ones, who don’t know how to cry and how to care,
I will talk more – to the ones worth talking with,
I will keep my mouth shut to the ones not knowing when to speak out and when to be silent,
I will be twice as happy when I can to make up for the moments when I’m lonely,
I will be working twice as hard to make my dreams come true
And I will dream twice as bigger, because without dreams – I’d be lost.

Feel more during 2012 – the pain, the joy, the sadness, the love – this is what will make the year memorable and in the end – we live for our memories and for the others.

No comments: