Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Prose bites: ME: Of nations and chocolates

NOT an ADD, but try them to know what I mean!

Is chocolate like people, or are people like chocolate?
Do we have to look alike with the sweets we love most?

Well I don't know the answers to these questions, but I just came up with an interesting conclusion just today. It's about these two types of chocolate bars on the pic - the Marabou (Swedish) and the Fazer (Finnish). I just realized that at least according to these two brands of chocolate - the similarity is on nation-wise level. Here's what I mean:

Swedes, as I saw them, are kind of posh, extremely sweet-looking, candy like (especially the guys - not my type really, but indeed very modern) - just like their chocolate - you get onto it on 5th gear, but very soon it gets soOOoooO sweet that you feel like the sugar going to your brain and the last thing you want to see for days afterwards is chocolate!

Finns on the other hand, are more simple - in not too flashy cover, hard to break (the chocolate and the barrier to them;) ), but once you get it started it's hart to stop - the more you have - the more you want. It's not terribly sugary, it's full-milk and the taste lasts and leaves a feeling for completeness! :D

I don't know how you find these, but this is how I see the two brands of chocolate and this might be only scratching the surface of nation's behavior, but then again who said I want to publish a full sociological study? :P


P.S. - No advertisement, no offence and no complementing were intended in this post just no sexual meaning was added intentionally!

No comments: