Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Before I Fall Apart by Katie aka "Unusual ways"



You’re trying to catch up with me
And trying to apologize for something
You didn’t do
I’m just gonna push you away
You should know that by now
I won’t let anyone help me
When I’m knocked down
On my knees
I just want to let you know
Before my feelings take control
It wasn’t your fault

Before I fall apart
I just wanted to say
I care
Before I breakdown
I wanted you to know
You’re my hero
You’re gonna be shocked
To see what happens
I hope you don’t lose your nerve
Or your ways, I just need to say I love you
Before I fall apart

If I tried to run away
You’d just follow me
I couldn't be alone
Don’t waste your time
Trying to help me
Let me self-destruct
Don’t try to help
You’re in the danger zone

Before I fall apart
I just wanted to say
I care
Before I breakdown
I wanted you to know
You’re my hero
You’re gonna be shocked
To see what happens
I hope you don’t lose your nerve
Or your ways, I just need to say I love you
Before I fall apart

You put your eyes on me
Then grab my hand
Pull me close and say
I won’t leave
My hands shake but I’m
A little bit braver
You make me stronger
Oh you make me stronger

Before I fall apart
I just wanted to say
I care
Before I breakdown
I wanted you to know
You’re my hero
You’re gonna be shocked
To see what happens
I hope you don’t lose your nerve
Or your ways, I just need to say I love you
Oh I love you
I love you
I want to say I love
And I need you
While I’m falling apart

No comments: