Saturday, December 13, 2014

Cynical girl, cynical whore by Amanda Cathleen Peterson



Someday someone will appreciate me for more then just my body, 
and I'm not saying I'm that pretty, but I can't help it if you think so..
Or thought so. Maybe my pretty is a type of pretty that fades with time, 
maybe the more you saw of my bare soul, the less appealing my bare body became, the less you were able to look me in the face. 

Someday someone will appreciate me, all my scars and all my words. The next time I give someone my body, I'll make sure I can fully give them my mind first.  And I'm sorry that my words,  are seething in your throat, 
clawing their way out,  the way I clawed at your neck that day when I wanted you so bad. The day you wanted me, too.  

Maybe in 10 years, I'll look back and this all won't seem so bad. Maybe in 10 years, I'll be happier then I ever imagined I would be now. And maybe, just maybe, I'll make someone happy for longer then it takes for them to get off...

No comments: