Sunday, February 20, 2011

ME: When it's time for grief...


Guardian Angel from heaven so bright,
Watching beside me to lead me aright,
Fold thy wings round me, and guard me with love,
Softly sing songs to me of heaven above.

_____________________________________________________________
Couple of days ago, the grandson of my parents' best man, died due to the incompetence of the ppl who were expected to save his life... This kid was one of the most affectionate kids I've ever known - always willing to hug and please you! It's hard to believe he's gone now and the only thing that keeps me from breaking is the hope that IF there's a better place to be when you're gone - he's there, safe from all the disappointments life would have offered him. And still - a child should live, laugh, play and fill others ppl lives with joy, but he won't - not any more... I hope that the "doctor" will never forget his face and this will haunt him 'till the day he dies... A mistake could have been forgiven, but being idle when you have to save a child's life should be punished.

Where ever you are now, dear kid, I hope you're happy and free. Don't be scared - one day we will paint together like we used to, last time we've met... You'll just have to wait for me.


No comments: